
I volunteered at Addie's school for Apple Day, to celebrate Johnny Appleseed's Birthday. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet all the kids in her class.

This is Addie and Jake or Jakie (as he likes to be called). Addie pretends to marry him at recess and it always ends up with her chasing him around.

These are the other kids she will play with at recess time. All of which are at least 5 inches shorter than her.

Here she is getting embarrassed because I am taking so many pictures. Oh well. She will have to get used that, I plan to embarrass her a lot over the years to come.

Addie had a baby picture of her in a laundry basket so we figured we had to have one of JT in it too. Just to be fair. And for future black mail purposes.
Love that 1st picture of you & Addie!!!
ReplyDelete