Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Disney's California Adventure

One of Addie's favorite roller coaster rides. I finally got to go on this ride and I have to say that I am so impressed that Addie liked this because she went on it last year and loved it when she was only 4 years old and this thing is fast and furious!!

Addie and I got the front seat, then she realized the back car was faster and the rest of the time we were in the back car! Thrill Seeker!

Getting off of California Screaming. She loved it!

At California Adventure Park they have all the Toy Story characters, these are the Toy Soldier green men from the movie. They go around the park and do a show and ask kids to join and become part of the show, of course Addie volunteered herself.

Addie got to meet Woody from Toy Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment